- Artificial Intelligence in Organizations, B.S.
- Business, B.B.A.
- Accounting Specialization
- Business Technology Specialization
- Finance Specialization
- Management Specialization
- Marketing Specialization
- Business Analytics, A.S.
- Business Education, B.S.ED.
- Business Management, A.S.
- Computer Education, B.S.ED.
- Computer Information Systems, B.S.
- Application Development Specialization
- Business Analytics Specialization
- Project Management Specialization
- Digital Accounting, A.S.
- Health Informatics and Information Management, B.S.
- Health Informatics and Information Management, A.S.
- Professional Accountancy, B.S.
- Project Management, A.S.
- Web Development, A.S.
- Fast Track (4+1) Graduate Program (BIS)
Dean: Dorine Bennett, Professor
Director of Health Information Management Program: Renae Spohn, Associate Professor
Professors: Omar El-Gayar, Cherie Noteboom, Ronghua Shan, Dan Talley
Associate Professors: Yen-Ling Chang, Akemi Chatfield, Jun Liu, Insu Park, Deb Tech
Assistant Professors: Andrew Behrens, Patti Brooks, Robert Girtz, Brenda Merkel, Scott Morstad, Michael Roach, Erik Pederson, Julie Wulf Plimpton, Qiang (David) Zeng
Instructors/Lectures: Erich Eischen, James McKeown, Wendy Simmermon
MISSION STATEMENT: The College of Business and Information Systems prepares students to be lifelong learners and successful professionals in business, information systems, data analytics, and health information and informatics. We provide a high-quality, technology-infused education in a supportive learning environment that encompasses exemplary teaching, service to our communities, and a faculty committed to scholarship.
» High-quality, student-focused teaching and learning
» Diversity and inclusion
» Integrity and openness in our dealings with all stakeholders
» Technology-infused curriculum
» The process and outcomes of research and scholarship
» Continuous improvement and innovation
VISION: The College of Business and Information Systems will be a transformational leader known for excellence in the education of professionals in business, information systems, data analytics, and health information and informatics through meaningful technology-infused programs, knowledge creation, student-centered experiences, and stakeholder engagement.